Accept the Morra Gambit with confidence. Tame the Grand Prix Attack. Put fear into the heart of every tedious 2 c3 player. You can make 1...c5 a dangerous weapon whether it’s an open or closed Sicilian.
If you are ready with your favourite Sicilian variation – perhaps the Najdorf or the Dragon – it can be frustrating if your opponent declines to open the position with 3 d4. That’s what this DVD tackles.
After studying this DVD you will have a repertoire of reliable lines at your finger tips against all the major Anti-Sicilians:
• 1 e4 c5 2 c3 • 1 e4 c5 2 Nf3 d6 3 Bb5+
• The Morra Gambit
• 1 e4 c5 2 Nf3 Nc6 3 Bb5
• The Grand Prix Attack
• 1 e4 c5 2 Nc3 Nc6 3 Bb5
• The Closed Sicilian
• ... and other systems
• Repertoire recommendations for Black
• Suitable for club players
• Model games with typical middlegame strategy
• With interactive training including videofeedback
• Exclusive training database with selected 50 games
• Including CB 12 Reader
Grandmaster Daniel King a professional chess player for more than 20 years. Besides his chess career, he has built up a reputation as a commentator on television, radio and the internet. He is also an award-winning author of more than 15 books.